Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1 x 400g pack Manor Farm Chicken Mince
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- Flat leaf parsley and thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to season
- Courgettes or premade courgetti
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 x 400g tins of quality chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Combine the mince, 1 clove of garlic, the lemon zest & juice, the parsley & thyme and season to make little meatballs
- Fry all of the chicken meatballs until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, gently fry garlic in a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add in tomatoes and 1⁄2 teaspoon of brown sugar. Cook for 10 mins or until reduced down.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and serve on a bed of courgetti.