1. Add olive oil and peppers to a wok or paella pan and cook for 4-5 minutes.
2. Add the chicken thighs/fillets and chorizo and cook stirring regularly for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
3. Meanwhile, soak the saffron strands in a little hot water.
4. Add uncooked rice, saffron and liquid and chicken stock to pan. Bring to boil, and avoid stirring, reduce the heat and cook uncovered for 20 minutes until meat is fully cooked.
5. Add peas, prawns and white fish to the mixture until heated through. Squeeze on some of the lemon juice and garnish the paella with the remaining lemon wedges and the parsley.