1. Mix the garlic, cinnamon and ginger with lemon juice and use the mixture to coat the chicken fillets. Cover and leave to marinade for 30 minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick pan until hot, then add the chicken fillets and cook on both sides for 4 – 5 minutes, until the chicken begins to colour.
3. Add the onion, tomatoes and stock and simmer gently for 25 – 30 minutes, until chicken mixture is tender.
4. Add saffron and liquid.
5. Give chicken a good stir, add honey. If the sauce is too thick, add a little more stock until it reaches the desired consistency.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve with rice.