Total Recipe Time: 11-20 minutes
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10
- 400g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried Tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Thyme
- Salt, to taste
- Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 230g Mushrooms
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion, mushrooms and garlic; cook until tender and soft, about 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine the chicken mince, parsley, tarragon, thyme, salt and pepper in mixing bowl.
Blend the onion and garlic with chicken mixture.
Form this into 4 patties; dust with flour. Make sure to wash your hands.
Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a clean skillet over a medium heat. Cook for 8-10 minutes each side until patties are browned and fully cooked.