Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 3 to 4 Manor Farm chicken breasts, (skinned, boned, halved)
- 50g dry mustard
- 30g white wine
- Peanut oil
- Soft bread crumbs
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Make a paste of mustard and wine. Let stand at least 10 minutes.
- Flatten chicken breasts with a mallet or rolling pin dipped in water to keep it from sticking. Brush chicken lightly with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Brush both sides of the chicken generously with mustard paste. Dip in soft bread crumbs to coat. Sprinkle lightly with peanut oil. Grill until delicately brown.
- Cook over a preheated barbecue.