Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 5 mins.
Marinating Time: 1 hour
Cooking Time: 25-30 Mins
- 8 Manor Farm chicken drumsticks
For the glaze:
- 125ml clear honey
- 4 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Using a sharp knife, make 2 – 3 diagonal slashes in the chicken drumsticks and place them in a large non-metallic dish.
- Mix all the ingredients for the glaze together in a jug and season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour the glaze over the drumsticks, turning until the drumsticks are well coated. Cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the barbecue. Drain the chicken drumsticks, reserving the marinade. Cook the chicken over medium hot coals, turning frequently and brushing with the reserved marinade, for 25 – 30 mins, or until thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer to serving plates and serve immediately.