Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Marinating Time: 1-8 hrs
Cook Time: 25-30 mins
- 4 Manor Farm part-boned chicken breasts
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- Zest and juice of ½ lime
- 1-inch of fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Place the zest and juice of the orange and lime in a bowl. Peel the ginger, grate it finely and add it to the bowl along with the garlic.
- Whisk in the olive oil and then stir in the chopped coriander and black pepper.
- Using a large knife chop each breast in half through the bone. Add to the marinade and make sure that each portion is well coated.
- Cover with Clingfilm and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour. For a better flavour marinate the chicken overnight.
- Cook the chicken over a hot barbecue for 25-30 minutes, turning it frequently and basting the meat with the marinade.
- You can also make this dish using boneless chicken breasts, thighs or drumsticks. Adjust the cooking length depending on the meat and always check the chicken to ensure that it is cooked.