Total Recipe Time: 31-60 minutes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30-40 mins
- 1kg Manor Farm chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp ketchup
- Salt and pepper
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Mix the Worcestershire sauce, honey and ketchup in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the drumsticks to the bowl and use clean hands to toss them until they are coated in the marinade.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and spoon over the rest of the marinade.
- Cook in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning occasionally until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thick and sticky.
Per Serving 508kcals, 14.3g fat (3.8g saturated), 22.6g carbs, 22.2g sugars, 69.1g protein, 0g fibre, 0.45g sodium