Total Recipe Time: 11-20 minutes
Prep Time: 5 mins
Marinating Time: 8 hrs
Cook Time: 6-10 mins
- 4 Manor Farm chicken breast fillets
- Finely grated rind and juice and ½ lemon
- Finely grated rind and juice of ½ orange
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh mint, plus extra to garnish
- ¼ Tsp ground coriander
- Salt and pepper
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Place the lemon and orange rinds, the lemon and orange juices, honey, oil, mint, ground coriander in a jug and mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into 2.5cm cubes, then place them in a large glass bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken cubes and toss until they are thoroughly coated. Cover with cling film and leave to marinate in a refrigerator for up to 8 hours.
- Drain the chicken cubes, reserving the marinade. Thread the chicken onto several long skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for a while to prevent splitting during cooking.)
- Preheat the barbecue according to manufacturers guidelines.
- Cook the chicken skewers turning and brushing frequently with the reserved marinade, for 6 – 10 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer to a large serving plate, garnish with chopped mint and serve immediately.