Manor Farm employs over 820 people in Ireland. If you would like to be part of the team, click here for more info.
General Operatives Apply Today
We are seeking enthusiastic, proactive and hardworking general operatives to work in our Processing Plant in Shercock on various shifts including days, evenings and nights.
Purpose of the Role:
Reporting to the Supervisor and/or Manager, this role requires the General Operatives to effectively and efficiently perform their daily work tasks to the highest level of hygiene, food safety and health and safety standards while working in a fast-paced cold environment.
The role involves the employee being an integral part of the team, working together and meeting production plans.
Must display the following key behaviours/competencies throughout role:
- Team Player
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn the information that is involved in the job
- Ability to take instruction but also able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- A 'can do' 'will do' attitude
- Attentive to detail in relation to quality
- Be health and safety conscious
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Be responsible and take ownership of your work
- Previous Experience in Meat Industry an advantage.
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org