400g of Manor Farm chicken mince
1 red onion sliced
3 small mixed peppers sliced
4 tblsp of sweet chilli
2tblsp of soya sauce
2 tsp of Cajun spice
Sea salt to taste
6 tortilla wraps of choice
Grated cheddar for topping
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- In a large fry pan start firstly by sweating the red onion and peppers on a very high heat until softened. Remove and set aside.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until golden and crispy, constantly stirring and breaking up with a wooden spoon.
- Add the Cajun spice and cook out the mince for 15 minutes until fully cooked through.
- Add back the peppers and red onion into the pan
- Add the sweet chilli with soy sauce and cook out for a further 5-10mins. Season to taste and serve it up right away.
- Spoon the mixture into toasted tortillas with a good sprinkling of cheese. Enjoy!