Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1 x 400g pack Manor Farm Chicken Mince
- Cooking Oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lemon zest and juice
- Flat leaf parsley and thyme
- Salt and pepper to season
- Premade courgetti
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 x 400g tins of quality chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar, optional
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Combine all the ingredients, excluding the courgetti, and shape into little meatballs.
- Fry the chicken meatballs in a little oil, turning occasionally until cooked through.
- To make the sauce, gently fry garlic in a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add in tomatoes and 1⁄2 teaspoon of brown sugar. Cook for 10 mins or until reduced down.
- Add the meatballs to the tomato sauce and serve on a bed of courgetti. Sprinkle with parsley.