Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
600g Manor Farm chicken thighs. Trimmed and quartered.
1 tablespoon of olive oil.
200g mushrooms, sliced.
2 garlic cloves, minced.
1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
2 tablespoons of brandy.
80ml white wine.
400g tin of chopped tomatoes.
2 teaspoons of oregano.
8 medium prawns, peeled.
200g of pitted olives.
Small handful of parsely, chopped.
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-heat. Season the chicken and cook for 3 mins on each side until browned. Remove the chicken from the pan.
2. Add the mushroom and garlic to the pan and cook, stirring continuously, for 3 mins. Add the puree and stir for a further 1 min. Add the brandy and wine and simmer for 1 min.
3. Stir in the tomatoes and oregano, reduce heat to medium-low, add the chicken and simmer for 15 mins - stirring often.
4. Meanwhile grill the prawns on a high setting, for 3 mins, until cooked through.
5. Stir olives and parsley into chicken and season. Finally, add in the prawns and serve.