Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 15
- 280g Manor Farm Chicken Mince
- 100g shiitake mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic chives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Chinese rice wine
- 40 (270g packet) wonton wrappers
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Place the mince, mushrooms, chives and wine into a large bowl. Stir the mixture so that it all combines.
- Place the wrappers on a flat surface. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the mince mixture onto the centre of each wrapper. Brush the edges with cold water. Fold up the sides to form a square pouch. Pinch edges together to enclose. Place on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Place a steamer lined with baking paper over simmering water. Cook the dumplings in separate batches, for 15 minutes or until tender and cooked through.