Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 500 g Manor Farm Chicken Mince
- 440g Hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen baby peas
- 1 bunch choy sum, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 small wombok (Chinese cabbage), coarsely shredded
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover them with boiling water. Set them aside for 5 mins or until the noodles separate. then drain off any excess water from the noodles.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over a high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 9-10 mins or until lightly browned. Add the carrot, capsicum and garlic and stir-fry for 2 min.
- Add the curry powder and stir-fry for 2 min or until fragrant. Add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, noodles and 125ml water. Stir-fry for 2 mins or until well combined. Add the peas, choy sum, wombok and spring onion and stir-fry for 1-2 mins or until wombok just wilts.