Total Recipe Time: 31-60 minutes
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 400g Manor Farm chicken mince
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 70g chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 onions sliced
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 60g butter, melted, cooled
- 10 sheets filo pastry
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic for 1 min until soft.
- Add chicken mince and herbs. Break up the chicken mince with a wooden spoon and cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add corn, cream, water and flour. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer chicken and corn mixture to a large heatproof bowl and cool.
- Place 1 sheet of filo on a flat surface and brush with butter.
- Fold into thirds to make a rectangle and place approx. 2-3 tbsp of chicken corn mixture into the centre.
- Pull all covers into the middle so that they meet and pinch to secure.
- Brush with melted butter. Repeat with remaining mixture
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Stand for 1 minute, serve & enjoy.