Total Recipe Time: 21-30 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 Manor Farm chicken breast fillets
- 2 red peppers
- 12 fajita tortillas
- 1 green lettuce, leaves separated
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 120ml sour cream
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lime juiced
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. Slice the chicken into thin strips. Place in a bowl.
2.To make the marinade: Add the crushed garlic, oil and lime juice to chicken. Stir well to coat chicken. Cover with clingfilm and place in a fridge for 1-8 hours for maximum flavour.
3. Oil and preheat a chargrill or barbecue plate on 200 degrees Celcius. Cut peppers into strips. Grill until lightly charred.
4. Increase heat to 250 degrees Celcius. Remove the chicken, from the marinade. Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes until charred and fully cooked.
5. Heat tortillas in the microwave for a minute.To serve, add the toppings evenly to each tortilla.