Total Recipe Time: 11-20 minutes
2 Manor Farm chicken breasts.
120g plain flour....
1 teaspoon cajun seasoning.
180ml vegetable oil.
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. In a mixing bowl mix together the flour and cajun seasoning.
2. Beat the egg in a second bowl.
3. Chop up the two chicken breasts into small pieces.
4. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat.
5. Paste the chicken pieces with the egg before coating in the flour mixture.
6. Fry the chicken pieces for 3-4 mins before flipping over and cooking the other side.
7. Remove from the oil and serve.