Total Recipe Time: One Hour +
900g Manor Farm chicken breasts.
240ml BBQ sauce....
60ml Italian dressing.
40g brown sugar.
1 tablespoon of Worcester sauce.
Salt, to taste.
Fresh round baps.
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. Season the chicken with salt and place in slow cooker.
2. Mix the BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcester sauce in a bowl, until combined.
3. Pour the sauce over the chicken and cook on a high setting for 3.5 hours.
4. Shred the chicken using two forks and cook for a further 15 mins.
5. Serve in the baps with cheese if desired.