Total Recipe Time: 31-60 minutes
450g of Manor Farm chicken mini fillets
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice...
1 teaspoon curry powder
2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
3 garlic cloves, minced
120ml of cup plain reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons tahini
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 garlic clove, minced
4 (6-inch) pitas
8 tomato slices
Preparation / Cooking Steps:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. To prepare the chicken, combine the lemon juice, curry powder, olive oil, salt, cumin & garlic in a medium bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl & toss well to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
3. To prepare the sauce, combine yoghurt, tahini, lemon juice, salt and garlic with a whisk.
4. Thread chicken onto skewers & place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 4 minutes on each side, until done.
5. Place pittas on the grill rack; and grill for 1 minute on each side. Top each pitta with; 1/4 of the lettuce and tomato. Top each serving with 4 chicken pieces; and drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons sauce.